Titan Funding Partners: Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 10/15/2023
Welcome to the Titan Funding Partners website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
- Acceptance of Terms: By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and provisions.
- Modification of Terms: Titan Funding Partners reserves the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check periodically for changes. Continued use of this site after the posting of changes signifies your acceptance of those changes.
- Copyrights and Trademarks: All content on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Titan Funding Partners or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- User Conduct: Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site, or using the site in a manner that is harmful to other users.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: This website may contain links to third-party websites not operated by Titan Funding Partners. These links are provided for convenience, and Titan Funding Partners is not responsible for the content, security, or policies of such websites.
- No Warranties: The website, its content, and services are provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Titan Funding Partners be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the website.
- Termination: Titan Funding Partners reserves the right to terminate, restrict, or suspend your access to this site, without notice, for any reason or no reason at all.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions and your use of the site are governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute arising from these terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of New York, United States.
- Contact Information: For any queries related to these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Titan Funding Partners relating to the subject matter herein.